- 6 Boneless chopped pork loin chops or chopped pork from meat department 1 lb
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup chipped onion (1 medium)
- 1 package (8 oz) sliced fresh mushrooms (3 cups)
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1/ cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon dried save or thyme leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon green chili powder (optional)
- 1/2 fat free or low fat sour cream
- Trim any visible fast from pork. Heath nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork chops; cook about 4 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove pork from skillet; set aside.
- In same skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion and mushrooms; cook 3 minutes stirring frequently.
- Stir in soup, water, soy sauce sage and pepper until well mixed. Heat to boiling. Return pork to skillet; spoon some of the sauce over the pork. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 12-15 minutes, stirring and turning pork occasionally, until pork is no longer pink in center.
- Stir in sour cream until well blended and smooth. Coo, stirring constantly, just until hot. Serve pork with mushroom mixture over rice or no yolk noodles.